[SEL] Re: Begging for artwork (again).

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sun Nov 13 11:12:20 PST 2005

Hi All,
         Sorry ! Must be getting older - I sent out the mail before the
stuff was finished uploading to my site. I only got finished loading it
about 1/2 an hour after the mail went out so those early birds must have
got a "page not found" error message.
Please try again:
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/ran.htm>

         Thanks for the replies Dave and Peter.

         Dave I've already been to that site - could not find anything -
you are right - it is a bit of a muddle (even had to spend about 20 mins to
find an eMail address). I did eventually send them mail - will wait for a
response.
Jerry

---