[SEL] UK Abridged Patents for Class 7 Air & Gas Engines

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 11:24:49 PST 2005

After a lot of time spent looking at the pile of books on the floor, I
finally got stuck into one of the volume indices today, and have put
up the Subject and Name indices for the 1905 to 1908 period. The
volumes we bought cover 1855 to 1925, so there are a lot of entries to
do yet.

The pages are in order and are numbered with Roman numerals which are
used on the menu.

There is no 'page to page' navigation as there are 58 pages and it
would take up too much room at the bottom.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Patents/ABPatent.htm

It can also be accessed from the main menu, the icon is at the bottom
on the right hand side. I will get more of the indices up as soon as I
have time, and eventually the actual Patent pages as well.

Interesting to see the great and the good of the engine world listed
in the names index.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes