[SEL] Fwd: Bit Of Good Publicity - Internal Fire Museum

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Nov 12 15:21:23 PST 2005

Hi Folks,

I think you'll REALLY enjoy this video clip from a local Welsh TV program.  It's
one of the classiest pieces that I've ever seen that features some beautiful
old iron running in period settings.  It should also help to make it clear why
the Internal Fire Museum is on my list of annual charity giving.  Paul Evans is
doing great work here and it's really worth supporting.

ENJOY!!

See ya,  Arnie

PS - I have contacted the gal to set her streight.  The proper way to describe a
4-cycle engine is: Suck-Squeeze-Bang-Blow.  8-))

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com

----- Forwarded message from Paul Evans <paul at semidiesel.com> -----