[SEL] O.T. Outlook Express Problem Fixed

ED edstoller at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 11 14:50:47 PST 2005

Paul,

I thought it was Outhouse Express.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT
http://home.earthlink.net/~edstoller/

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Maples" <paulmaples at sbcglobal.net>
To: <Sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 3:21 PM
Subject: [SEL] O.T. Outlook Express Problem Fixed

Per Arnie's recommendation (Thanks Arnie) I am posting one message with the
solution to my Outlook Express problem. If anyone has any questions please
e-mail me directly OFF LIST.

I use SBC Yahoo DSL for my ISP but I have all of my messages sent to Outlook
Express. In my Outlook Express options I had the box for "Leave a copy on
server" checked thus each e-mail I received from any source there would
automatically be a copy left of that e-mail left on my Yahoo Server. This
file had grown to 44, 670 messages and somewhere within one of those
messages one of them was corrupted. I deleted all 44,670 messages that was
saved out on my Yahoo Server, after backing them up on Mozilla Thunderbird
(Good Program) and then my Outlook Express ran perfectly.

This process of troubleshooting was over a five day period and I must say
that ScanDBX, the only Microsoft Approved Outlook Express repair software on
the market, was the ones who, after taking control of my computer via
network software connections from San Francisco was able to diagnose the
problem and solve it for me. These people at ScanDBX are the greatest and I
highly recommend them to anyone who has trouble with their Outlook Express.

I want to thank each of you who responded to my inquiry for help and I
apologize if I offended anyone with my O.T. request for help. Now I can read
all of your messages again and enjoy the SEL.

Happy Veterans Day,

Paul