[SEL] Non list item

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 23:37:52 PST 2005

On 11/10/05, Ron Page <page at velocitynet.com.au> wrote:
> To those members in the US.
>
> This is not a list item.  But I would like to bid on an item on Ebay but the seller only posts to the USA.  I require someone to bid on my behalf, up to a limit, and who has a Paypal account with which to bill me the cost of the item including postage and also the postage to Oz.
>
> Anyone willing can contact me off list.  Thanks
>
> Ron

Ron:

Have you contacted the seller to ask if he would ship to you?

Most people we have contacted directly have been willing to waive the
"US Only" ruling on their auctions for us, we just bought a load of
magneto information that way and it came direct in the end.

It's always worth asking the question, they can only say no...

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com