[SEL] O.T. Need Help on Outlook Express

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 9 17:00:08 PST 2005

Hey gang I need some help, I cannot receive messages in my Outlook Express 6.0 e-mail and right now I am having to use this web based server. I keep getting this message:

An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'Paul Maples', Server: 'pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x80004005

Has anyone had this problem and if so cna you tell me what I need to do about it. I need help bad as I don't like this web base e-mail client.

Thanks,

Paul