[SEL] I found something about which I know nothing!!!

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 15:38:26 PST 2005

AF-
Thanks for (what I guess is) a heads up.  Ouch!  As I
wrote to my (trusted) friend Mike Sloane a bit ago, I
think that taking the "unsubscribing" route will be a
good idea for me.  Sad, though.  I truly need the
advice and suggestions of a knowledgeable contingent.
So long and, again, thanks for the warnings!
JM