[SEL] Southern Indiana Storm/Edmond Fitzgerald

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Nov 7 21:35:27 PST 2005

Thursday Nov. 10 is the 30th anniversary of the sinking.

http://www.ssefo.com/  For a nice site about the Fitz.
http://www.boatnerd.com/fitz/ For more info and pictures and the song.

http://www.boatnerd.com/pictures/fleet/ama.htm
This is the ship that was with the Fitz when she went down.

Steve Williams