[SEL] Southern Indiana Storm

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Sun Nov 6 17:11:32 PST 2005

Peter, the Midwest does indeed include MO.  I believe Kansas City, MO is
close to the geographic center of the US.  The term Midwest includes a
very large area of the US.  I am not sure that MO had any severe weather
last night like Indiana did.

Gary

peter ogborne wrote:
> Mention was made of the Mid -West , does that include MO........I have a
> friend in Marthasville.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Judge Tommy Turner" <lcjudge at scrtc.com>

In the Ozark Mountains of South Central USA where both life and I move
at a leisurely pace.