[SEL] Southern Indiana Storm

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 14:08:17 PST 2005

GK-
I am in Rochester, New York.  We, too, "enjoyed" rain
and high winds but no substantial damage other than
leaves blowing by like center-fire bullets.
Glad that you are OK and hoping that your friends and
family are, as well.  A pity for those killed and
injured.  Trailers just can't take it, sadly.
JM