[SEL] Off topic kinda Cameras

Ken Christison christison at coastalnet.com
Sun Nov 6 04:58:29 PST 2005

Ron,

Here is another good site with forums which might be helpful.
http://www.dpreview.com/

Good luck in your quest.  If you decide to go towards the
"high end"  and want a SLR, there are some pretty nice
offerings out there.

Take care.

Ken

new machine to do this with.  I'd like to be able to take closeups as well
as regular and telephoto picture. Thansferable to the computer. In natural
and artificial lighting.