[SEL] Off topic kinda Cameras

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 03:50:34 PST 2005

Thanks Reg, I'll take a look and  see what's there. I'd be very happy with an older one. Guess I just like old things like me.
Ron

R & M Ingold <randmingold at hotkey.net.au> wrote:
I still really like my old Sony Mavica.
The floppy disc makes loading into the computer an easy task. Must have
taken 10,000 + pics with it.
I believe they appear on ebay for peanuts now.

I bought a new little Fuji Finepix Z1 but havent got round to using it yet.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold