[SEL] I found something about which I know nothing!!!

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 16:31:03 PST 2005

Come on Jim,
Let's hear the story.
If the story ends with you getting the engine then I am interested.  8>))

Alan
BTW,,,,  Details???,,,, Pictures???,,,,,  Let's have more info about what you got.

James Moran <jrmoraninc at yahoo.com> wrote:
J and D-
Understand...I am very interested in this item but,
unfortunately, I don't know too much about the
technology (so to speak). The H-n-M is totally
there...the metal is solid and I fully believe that
the mag is in need of replacement. No, the flywheel
do not freely spin, but I have not delved into why
that is. Remember, it sat "in the weeds" for decades.
Damn shame, but I think that these artifacts deserve
at least a bit of attention. There is a long story
behind all of this and, if you and the others within
the "group" would be interested, I would relate the
facts to you collectively. On the other hand, I don't
wish to bore people with stories that are of interest
to me but hold no interest to others.
Thanks for your reply, at any rate.
JM