[SEL] Is Arnies job in jeopardy?

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Thu Nov 3 17:52:13 PST 2005

> Wow, this guy is getting more out than he is putting in.  I
> did this once, fastened a propeller onto a generator
> and then put the whole thing on the top of the car.

Hi Jim,
You should have tried affixing the propeller on top of your beanie cap and then
running around the yard with your arms outstretched going, "brum, brum, brum!"

Since this this the SEL and not the Slick list, I'll refrain from making
derogatory comments about these wankers.

Did you get the part about "GMC's plans to introduce the technology in a
non-disruptive manner so as to not 'shock' the world with this sudden boon?"
How often do you hear about technological breakthroughs with the potential to
make the inventor billions, but he chooses to withhold the technology so he
won't "shock" the world with his magnificence?  I think the only "shock" is
going to be from his investors when they learn that they've lost every last
dime!

Adios!
Rob