[SEL] Early Galloway trucks re-visited..possibly some new light

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 04:51:00 PST 2005

Hi Rick,

When the names were rolled into the steel was this done while it was still
'hot'? Do you know if the name was applied at an even distance, say every 6
feet, or was it applied on every piece that was cut? I find it interesting
that manufactures did this. I've never seen it before, Rick's picture was a
first.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA