[SEL] Show Notices

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 06:06:44 PDT 2005

Ed,
The Centerhall, PA show is this comming weekend. Pretty good one.
Ron

ED <edstoller at earthlink.net> wrote:
I plan to do some traveling soon and am alert for Antique Engine / Tractor Shows along the way. In GEM, I notice a show June 3-5 in Indiana somewhere but they don't say where the show is and don't give a web site for more information. Has anybody heard of the Hendricks County Antique Tractor and Machinery Assn.

This has happened several times to me. Folks work hard to put on these shows but need someone from out of state to proof the adds.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT

Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
 http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4070123&a=30427007&f=0

  http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846

" Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "