[SEL] Tillie's first show of the year

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 08:09:14 PDT 2005

Nice job Jim and Dolly!  That series of photos of Tillie's shed brought back
some great memories of our visit. That's a great way to load and unload
engines and I need to build something like that here at my place. I couldn't
tell from the pictures,  what kind of footings did you have to pour to
support that frame and Tillie? Thanks for the nice pictures. Since Arnie is
a little behind on his reports will we also get to see some Lamport photos?
See you in Portland, Steve