[SEL] Tillie's first show of the year

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Fri May 27 14:05:38 PDT 2005

Hi All

If Arnie had completed his Yank's trip report for last year (or even the
year before, but we won't mention that!), you'd know that when we took
Tillie out, loading her up on the trailer was no joke.  Best part of 8
hours from start to finish.
So Jim decided if Tillie was going out again, he'd better do something
to make the loading process a LOT easier.
Well, tonight he loaded up for the Lamport Hall show on Sunday/Monday.
>From bringing the trailer up into the garden to having Tillie loaded up
and ready to go - one hour exactly!!!!  And no-one even got dirty hands
Enjoy the pictures of some SLICK loading!
http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/tillielift.htm

Dolly & Jim

--
Jim French