[SEL] Info needed from outside the US

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed May 25 10:20:28 PDT 2005

Peter,

    Not sure on the date or event.  I'm sure it was in England.  The
photo came to me as an attachment on an email with a photo of an engine
that I think one of the individuals owned.  I need some info on it and
thought they could help provide it.  But, I don't know who they are.
Maybe someone will.  Thanks.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY