[SEL] Old trolly car engine

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Tue May 24 20:49:27 PDT 2005

Hi Clint,

Here are three shots that may help. I am leaning towards a Fairmont from
your photos. From all of the posts it seems that there are some that
play with real cool railroad toys. Me thinks it would also be a way cool
stationary engine. If you need more photos let me know. Train museum is
just down the road, and I'll take any excuse to go there. :-))

Jeff

http://oldirongallery.com/T1
http://oldirongallery.com/T2
http://oldirongallery.com/T3