[SEL] Old trolly car engine

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon May 23 12:02:31 PDT 2005

Hi Luke,

Oh sure, one like THAT would be fun to ride.  My one and only ride on a
"speeder" was one that Rick Rowlands built.  Chevy six-cylinder for power,
flat deck, no handrails, no seats (well Rick had an up-ended 5-gallon pail
that HE sat on at the controls), brakes were dodgy, water pump didn't.  He
ASSURED me the rail spur we went on wasn't being used.  At least he
thought it wasn't.  We HAD to be going 90 mph!!  At least it FELT like 90!
We survived...  Helluva ride!!  8-))

See ya,  Arnie