[SEL] Old trolly car engine

Clint D driggars at earthlink.net
Mon May 23 07:14:30 PDT 2005

Rick

well, I guess that I am talking about motor cars then. I will see if I could find
a name for manufacturer
this is the little car that the inspector, etc would run down the tracks or
possibly small repairs, not very big

The present owner is a junker and really does not know anything and he is 300
miles away. all he has said it is some kind of hit and miss, what pix he sent I
cannot tell a thing about it

Clint