[SEL] Old trolly car engine

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Mon May 23 06:38:02 PDT 2005

The narrow guage railroad that operated between Farmington ,Kingfield
and Rangely, Maine in the early 1900's had two type busses/trolley cars that
they operated just for passengers (just guessing 25 to 35 passenger) They
were locally manufactured and had automotive gasoline engines. They were
scrapped
out in the late 30's. Joe Kelley's son Joey has more information on these.
 One of the early type railroad work cars had a a model "T" engine which
one of the ILL-MO club members had  (now deceased).

Charlie Bryant
(from rainy,cold,wet,muddy Maine)