[SEL] Cylinder/piston questions

Jim and Diane jd.kirkes at verizon.net
Sun May 22 19:13:53 PDT 2005

Hi Mike,

How about measuring the gap between the side of the ring and the groove.
This ought to be pretty tight, .001 or maybe a tad more.  Rings that are
loose in the groove will not hold compression at all well.  A good fit here
is lot more important than the out of round that you have.

Jim

Jim and Diane Kirkes
Hemet, CA
jd.kirkes at verizon.net