[SEL] insurance...in Australia and being kept in the dark.bythe NHMA

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Fri May 20 03:33:40 PDT 2005

Jeff ...my insurance ,for cars ,caravan ,house and contents ,boat etc and
the policy that i have is pretty straight forward and quite easy to
understand the claims that can be made .
I think it is a disgrace that you have dirty, overall clad , unclean and
reeking of BO people in your club.----- Original Message -----