[SEL] Insurance and safety rules

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu May 19 08:07:39 PDT 2005

Allied Insurance of Des Moines recently put an airplane in the air,
photographing properties through Iowa with trampolines.
They took those photos, figured out which properties with trampolines in
the yard were owned by their policy holders, and promptly sent letters
stating their homeowners insurance was going up by $300/year.
It's a fact - was on the news and my wife's cousin showed us the letter
last weekend.

Bill