[SEL] reducing noise on portable generator

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Wed May 18 08:19:49 PDT 2005

Yes this is possible, but The rule of thumb is 2 hp per kilowatt at 3600 RPM
and 4 HP per kilowatt at 1800 rpm. The losses are large
and yes there is some wiggle room

Roger DiRuscio, Broker Associate, The Realty Experts
Sales since 1977, 510-797-4000 ofc
Collector of antique engines
Website; scrapologist.com
Fremont,Ca