[SEL] OT SPAM

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Wed May 18 06:02:18 PDT 2005

They can also watch for creation of new registered domains. If you look at
the headers of some spam, you'll see it's a fact, they simply mass-mail to
randomly generated names at domains. Domains they can verify exist, the
names they generate by the millions.
Since it only takes like a 1 percent response for them to make big bucks,
the payoff is high.

Bill