[SEL] Need Tel# of AmeriHost in Decatur (oh yeah OT)

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed May 18 05:48:45 PDT 2005

On 5/18/05, Curt <curt at imc-group.com> wrote:
> But Peter, it is so much more fun to:
> 1) Post off topic requests without using the OT preface.
> 2) Type 100+ pieces of text asking the question that 10 letters of text
> in google.com or 16 letters of text at amerihostinn.com would answer. 3)
> Plus there is the added bonus of knowing that 300+ people will have to
> use their delete key.
> Curt ;-)
> P.S. My apologies in advance for your having to use the delete key for
> this superfluous post.

Actually I was up at 3.00am our time with a bad head cold and it was
something to do while some medication (non-alcoholic!) took effect.

I must admit to using Google a lot, and usually I tend to go there for
information before anywhere else, so it's second nature to punch in
the question and get the info.

I am surprised more folks don't use it for basic stuff, it is very
effective once you get used to phrasing search material so that you
get useful data back.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes