[SEL] Need Tel# of AmeriHost in Decatur

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 18 05:09:58 PDT 2005

Greetings and Salutations Sir Dave,

You must remember that old age has slowly but surely invaded this physical
connection I have to Mother Earth, the body which contains the mind and
brain neither of which is functioning at anywhere near normal capacity. I
spent all of my thoughts trying to find my way home everyday and looking far
a place to pee. Your kind response is appreciated and I will look for a
storage place in the brain that is still working to store this information.

Now my friend, go and have a Great Day!!!

Paul