[SEL] Rick Monk auction

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 17:30:35 PDT 2005

Yup Arnie,

They moved to Fairview, Michigan.
That is just about two hours east of me here on Michigan's M-72.

Where I work we supply such things as Anderson Windows and Formica brand laminate and many more
items all over most of Michigan.  Every time I ship a piece of Formica to Fairview Lumber I start
thinking about when I can find a day to head over there.  I need to look up their phone number.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan