[SEL] Distasterous news for the historical machinery movementinAustralia!!!

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Tue May 17 05:34:14 PDT 2005

And how do you propose that rare and significant machinery can be prevented
from being sold as scrap . All this ''Scrap '' will be heaped up and loaded
into ships . I can just imagine the "Heritage Police'' checking all this It
will be manifested as scrap ....end of story!
All i am saying is that i hope the sellers put aside [ at the source,ie the
farm ] what are considered rare and significant items.