[SEL] Rick Monk auction

avanti_64 at juno.com avanti_64 at juno.com
Mon May 16 18:03:37 PDT 2005

Hi guys, I just rec'd the June issue of GEM today and I read an ad in which Rick Monk and his Dad? are having a big auction in Michigan. Anyone know the reason why? The Gray that is listed with serial # 4444 is the one I sold him on his trip up here to pick up that cement mixer that was in the article in GEM a while back. I wonder if he is including that piece in the auction as well? Are they just downsizing or what? There are a ton of NOVOs in the auction as well. Joe