[SEL] Magnet Charger - eBay auction alert!

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sun May 15 17:44:46 PDT 2005

It is not commercial quality, but not a bad charger. I bought mine from
the same people, and they must have a bunch of em. I contacted Ted
Brookover before I bought mine, and he is a go to guy on chargers. Nice
little charger, and going a little too high in my opinion. I have seen
pictures of the Bosch unit Ted has and it is commercial. In the wrong
hands I think it could suck a car through your garage door or wipe
several hard drives that are near.

Jeff