[SEL] Roll Back Gooseneck

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat May 14 09:06:42 PDT 2005

   Well thanks much gang for a very informative thread!  Ya'll provided some
nice up-to-date info on whats available to this ole drug store cowboy.

   Well today Corky is down at the Billings swapmeet, just called and said
don't bother.  1 Waukeshau and two tired Maytags are the only engines there
so far.  Lots of old tired tractors tho.

  If anyone on the list wins the magnet charger on ebay, get with me.  I
have one just like it and there's some very nice iron accessories that go
with it.  I could get the local votech to cut them out on their pattern
cutter..next school year.

   later gang
RickinMt.