[SEL] Baker Monitor rebuild update 5/13/05

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Fri May 13 13:51:32 PDT 2005

On 5/13/05, Best, George <George_Best at adp.com> wrote:
> Great webpage on the Baker Monitor.
>
> I really enjoy seeing the setups you use on each of the steps of this
> restoration.
>
> I don't have a milling machine, and limited lathe experience so seeing
> how you use them in a restoration project is fascinating.
>
> Keep up the great work.
>
> George

One of the things I promised myself for retirement was a decent set of
machine tools in the workshop. Not just to earn a few pennies when
retired, but also to get all those jobs done that I struggled with
over the years before we had proper setups.

We're getting there slowly, only a few more weeks and we can move the
turret mill into the workshop and we are almost there!

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com