[SEL] Roll Back Gooseneck

jbcast at charter.net jbcast at charter.net
Fri May 13 13:23:31 PDT 2005

IT's not a rollback but I just finished my engine getter a month ago, I think you can see a picture at

http://www.oldmarineengine.com/discus/messages/3428/6792.jpg

It has a 9000 lb winch on the mono rail, the trolley has a ratchet, stops on the rail every 24". The load can be lifted, latched, and trolleyed onto the trailer. The I-beam slides out 10' for loading or in with 2' overhang for traveling. We took it to Maryland with 12 engines and a 22' boat, the boat was unloaded for display. The highlite of the show for many was watching us load the boat on the trailer.
J.B. Castagnos