[SEL] Distasterous news for the historical machinery movement inAustralia!!!

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Fri May 13 01:37:39 PDT 2005

There is a lot of misunderstanding on this point
IF a lump of old iron or whatever is a part of a significant heritage site,
THEN it MIGHT be considered as something that should stay here.

All our privately owned treasures, junk, etc. is OUR private property and in
99.99% of cases, does not come into the range of the Govt. policy.

Of course, the bastards will try and get taxes and anything else they can
out of your pocket!!

That is a worldwide legal ripoff practiced with consumate skills by the
Beaurocrats.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au