[SEL] Re: SEL

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Thu May 12 07:27:00 PDT 2005

Hey Dave let's lump em all in there.  I think you need to add after your
statement below "or are a Republican and can't tell the difference
between the truth and a lie and deny you've ever made a test post".
Hey, its only right as I was recently reading my copy of the Newt's
"Contract with America".  It says "Term Limits for Congress" wow, what a
lie.  Once there, they simply "changer their mind".  Then the biggest
lie of all "Balanced Budget".  I think you can say  (when talking about
Congress mind you)  "A Republican never saw a dollar they didn't want to
spend"  It used to be a label reserved for Dems.  Fits those with the R
quite well now.  Then of course we can look at Newt and his rightful
condemnation of some of Bills acts.  Newt forgot to mention though that
he had a gal on the side as well who had worked in his office (we found
out about that later), or at the same time the (married) Republican
congressman from Indiana who stood up for the sanctity of the family on
the House floor who later had to admit he had a couple of illegitimate
kids from an affair.  Or, the gent from LA who was to take Newt's place
but then had to back out after his lover admitted their affair and
Illegitimate child.  It goes on and on.  Say "Stupid Democrats" if you
want, say "Lying Democrats" if you want but in the same breath you
should say "Stupid Republicans and Lying Republicans".  The labels fit
equally well.  An Independent like me can make these comments.......
Enough of my political soapbox as it shouldn't be on the list...   No
more from me.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY