[SEL] Re: SEL now OT

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed May 11 20:28:29 PDT 2005

At 09:55 PM 5/11/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Dave,
>
>You are able to explain things to democrats in a manner they would
>understand? I didn't think that was possible.
>
>Jeff

Hi Jeff,
         My wife, who now chairs the Department of Professional Studies at
IUP, taught special education students (read that STUPID students) when I
first met her. That was 30 years ago and I really thought those
stupid-assed students could not learn a thing. Jennie, however, taught me
how they could be taught basic skills, such as how NOT to piss on the
floor. The same techniques work on most democrats!
         Dave