[SEL] Finished new toy.

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Thu May 12 05:12:52 PDT 2005

In a message dated 5/12/2005 7:46:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jg.hammink at quicknet.nl writes:

<< here a pair views of my latest finished toy >>

Hi John,

As usual your workmanship is beautiful and well thought out!  What is the
funnel shaped item on top of the M hopper?  I have to get out one of my M's today
to get ready for our show weekend after this.

Stonewall Antique Power Association show, May 21/22, Concord, Va.  Everyone
welcome.  No charges for exhibitors, not required to join club, one rope safety
lanes.

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com