[SEL] Re: SEL

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue May 10 18:45:06 PDT 2005

Hi All,
	When the List is down you will not receive anything from the List. Your
post to the List asking if the List is down will also not go through until
the List is back up. Additionally, if you send a "test" to the List to see
if it's down your "test' will not appear until the List is back up.If you
do not receive anything from the List for 24/36 hours you can assume that
the list is down and that it will do no good to send something to the List
to see if it's up! If you are a democrat, and therefore too stupid to
understand what I'm saying please contact me off List and I'll try to go
into more detail!
	Dave