[SEL] Re. Mystery to me

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Tue May 10 17:22:36 PDT 2005

Ken,

I sent one to a machine shop once and they said it was to complicated to
make and would be
too expensive. Now my friend in MO, who is a machinist, did make one. I have
seen 3 or 4
bone cutters with this piece missing.Tomorrow I will take some photos of
mine and if you
want to take a look at them and see what you think.I will probably be coming
to CT to go to
Cool Springs with Don Huschke of Newington

Charlie Bryant

.