[SEL] Mystery to me

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun May 8 07:28:26 PDT 2005

Thank you Charlie!  This site is quite a "Glory Hole" and we have yet to
communicate with the owner.  Mainly a "Steamer," this guy created a real
Goldmine.  There are a few gas engines there mainly in pieces.

  We now know the owner and his son have passed on leaving a widow.  Cork
has tried to call her, no answer, left message, no returned call.  Any help
dealing with a widow would be appreciated.

  As far as the literature goes, it would be fantastic reading, but only at
your convience which is rare this time of year :-))

Take Care and thanks again!
Rick, with Cork on the side