[SEL] Mystery to me

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat May 7 17:12:27 PDT 2005

Will it grind up horns?  I could then sell the powder to the ? or keep about
a ton for myself, eh?

Rob, after I get over the shock of the painted barbie,  I/we will definetly
try to rescue the bone grinder.  I must admit that I was trespassing on this
new found "Glory Hole."

Anyone got a picture of a 2.5hp hopper cooled horizontal Famous?  The hopper
that the top slants down to the front?
May have found some pieces.

Whew, I need a cold shower!

RickinMt.