[SEL] Mystery to me

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Sat May 7 14:26:26 PDT 2005

> Hey John, Fingers are the least of Rick's problem--they don't
> hang down!
>          Dave

But Dave,
What DOES on an engineman who has recently discovered some old iron?
Oops... I'm sorry... I thoughtlessly hit the "send" button before thinking that
there might be "issues" that would make this an uncomfortable subject.  Bob Dole
got some pills to fix that.

Rick,
That's certainly a bone cutter.  It looks like a Mann's to me, but she's
different than ours.  Is she all there?  Is she the floor model?  If yes to
both, she NEEDS to be rescued from the elements.

You can have LOADS of fun letting kids grind up bones at shows.  They love the
hands-on aspect and you get Bonus Points if you get them to handle the greasy
bone chips.  The number of points you earn is directly proportional to the
disgusted faces of their parents when they see their little darlings examining
glop just like the CSI team on tv.  You get the Grand Prize if you convince the
kid that he should bring home a handful of ground up bone goop.  I've come
close, but the prize has thus far proved elusive.

Good luck!
Rob