[SEL] OT- tractor question

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Fri May 6 11:10:30 PDT 2005

I'm working on an IH 3514 hydrostatic loader tractor.
The governor is shot - the nut that holds the gear was gone, the front
bearing really nasty loose and rough, the back bearing is, well, I can
only find parts of it, lots of pieces messed up, missing or broken.

Where can I find a governor or the parts to fix one?

I find nothing at all in the phone book and we have to Central Tractor or
anything similar around here - they all went bust or moved out.
I'd like to find parts soon - if I fix it, I can borrow it to move some
dirt here.

Bill
Runnells, IA