[SEL] Sunday show

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Wed May 4 03:44:37 PDT 2005

G'Day Peter

Just to keep the Hornsby thing going I have a book on Hornsby Petrol Engines
(1912) Portable or Stationary showing engines from 2hp to130hp including
Petrol Driven Dynamos and not one of them are Two Flywheel types. I don,t
think I have seen for real a twin flywheel Hornsby. must have kept them all
over your side of the pond.

Kerry
Lithgow NSW OZ

... but then again I've never seen a two-flywheel