[SEL] Baker Monitor

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Thu May 5 08:09:43 PDT 2005

I've started this page on our website to track progress on Devin's Baker
Monitor engine. Though a running engine, there is a fair amount of wear
on it and we are repairing many items. Our goal is to work on this hot
and heavy this summer and get the engine ready for the Portland show in
August.
A few weeks ago I asked the list if you knew the offset between the
cylinder and the crankshaft centerlines. After careful measuring we
determined the correct offset is .750. This amount of offset was a
complete surprise.
I'll keep adding to this web page and reposting it thru the summer as we
make progress. Hope you will find it as entertaining as Devin and I are.
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/DevinsBakerMonitorRebuild/Thumbnails.html>

Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC