[SEL] Now Hot tubes?/Now Nazi Sympathizer--ot

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Wed May 4 05:48:48 PDT 2005

Dave ,after being saturated over the years with Hollywood soaps like Hogan's
Heroes i have now become a sympathiser.
The international expert has not made himself known to me ......hell I am in
enough trouble with my engine club anyway so a bit more agro wont hurt .
I have to be careful what I say re my club as all comments get back to the
oligarch.
Still two flyweelin...